Camping holidays and pets, the best solution?
Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator
In most homes, pets are now considered and treated as full members of the family.
Nevertheless, every summer, the number of abandoned pets is constantly increasing (16 894 in 2021 according to the SPA). Dogs and cats are the most concerned.
You love them, you pamper them all year long, take them on holidays with you!
Summer vacations are approaching, be sure to make the right choice for your family and your dog or cat!
Camping vacations with your pets, compatible?
YES, camping holidays are an excellent choice for those who do not wish to go without their faithful companion.
Indeed, camping is generally synonymous with outdoor space, nature and conviviality.
At Camping du Bois de Reveuge, dogs and cats are welcome!
Whether you are in a Mobilhome or on your own pitch, your pet will have its place. There is a lot of hiking trails surround the campsite, so there is no shortage of opportunities for your faithful partner to go for a walk. During the hot summer days, offer your pet a refreshing bath in our pond after a good walk.
A few recommendations to ensure that your camping vacation with your dog or cat goes as smoothly as possible:
- Just like your children, prepare a small suitcase for your dog or cat by bringing its basket and its favorite toys. He will feel all the more reassured to find his own objects when he arrives at the campsite.
- When walking in nature, it is possible that your little animal comes back with a tick. You will have to check its hair regularly.
- Make sure you have a small first aid kit just for him. A small injury can happen quickly.
In the campsite, your pets must be kept on a leash (+ muzzled for category 1 and 2 dogs). You are free to let your dog roam in the meadows outside the campsite.
- Make sure you have the necessary supplies to pick up after your dog. Cani-bag dispensers are available on the campground.
- Pets must be chipped or tattooed. Please make sure your contact information is up to date. If your pet decides to leave the campground without notice, you will be able to find him more easily.
Now that you know everything, all you have to do is book the best vacation for your family and your pet!