Further to the government announcements made on May, 28th 2020, campings in France will be allowed to open fromthe June, 2nd 2020.
Concerning us, in order to set up the health protocol aiming at protecting our customers and our crew, we took the decision to open the Camping on the June, 26th 2020.
COVID Cancellation Guarantee/ Book with serenity
We undertake to fully reimburse any stay planned between 06/26/2020 and 09/06/2020 which cannot be honored if it is impossible to open in case of administrative closure
How will your vacation be ? Which health conditions will be set up?
A health protocol has been developed by the french federation of outdoor accommodation. It still has to be validated by the government
Barrier gestures will be the main rule.
- The swimming pools will be opened on June, 26th as well. The water is chlorinated, disinfected and disinfecting. It is analysed and controlled very often.
We may have to regulate the number of persons in the pools at the same time ; we will do it sufficiently and fairly.
We may have to reduce the number of deckchairs
The water slides will also be opened, you will juste have to respect a one-meter social distance in the queue.
- The bar, the pizzeria and the snack will be opened, enforcing the current regulation.
- The entertainment and the kids club will be suitable to the current regulation in order to respect the social distancing.
- Team sports (football, basketball tournaments…) should not be allowed in the first instance.
- Access to infrastructures and activities will be possible too : mini-golf, archery, rifle shooting, canoes, pedal-boats, playgrounds…. as long as the established organisation is respected.
- Accommodations and washroom buildings cleaning will be strengthened, following a strict protocol.
- Welcoming procedures will be adaptated in order to respect the social distancing and to restrict the interrelationship between the campers.
Subject to another Covid-19 crisis, these rules may become more flexible until the camping opening…
We will buy all the needed equipment to welcome you in the best possible conditions. We also count on everyone’s comprehension and respect, so all of you can enjoy your stay at the camping.
We are looking forward to welcome you soon in Bois de Reveuge!